—More streamlined workflows
—Less email overload
—More document automation
—Less paper and less disorganization
—Better clients (not just anyone who walks in the door)
—More profit & more steady cashflow
—Less overhead & fewer worries
—More clarity about exactly how to simplify, automate and outsource the complex workload in a busy small firm practice.
Use Technology Better And...
LawFirm Autopilot is an online program for lawyers who want...
—More streamlined workflows
How will this program help me exactly?
Read Patrick’s Story
In 2015 Patrick was trying to streamline his family law practice in Knoxville, Tennessee.
He was working way too hard and felt like maybe there was a better way to practice.
He discovered Ernie’s resources on paperless lawyering and then attended one of his live events.
He described the results of his discovery in the Law Firm Autopilot Facebook group.
“Ok, just want to put this out there and thank Ernie. A few weeks ago, we tried something different and it was really life-changing.
January was probably our best month ever financially, but I was worn out and desperately needing a break. Problem was that I couldn’t imagine actually leaving town with the practice unattended.
Reluctantly, my wife Zena and I decided to try a “working vacation.” So we headed to Disney World with our laptops to see what might happen.
Long story short, everything went great! We each billed about 3 hours a day in the morning before we went out to do all the fun stuff.
I was able to access all of our client files because everything was paperless and stored in the cloud.
I could dictate on my iPhone and then email it to my staff that were still working in the office. They could transcribe and send everything back for me to review. I could revise and then approve it, insert my signature and send it back to them to file.
I returned client phone calls from my cell phone using a special phone app so it looked like the call was coming from my office. (I told them the truth about where I was, but they didn’t get my cell phone number!)
We use a cloud-based practice management software program. So we could bill and keep track of calendar appointments. Zena was able to book appointments for prospective and current clients.
We even ran bills while down in Florida. Took less than an hour to process invoices and then transfer money from trust to operating accounts. Now we’re having the best February we’ve ever had.
We have been so impressed with how things went that now we are looking at renting an apartment in Florida and getting away at least once a month.
It was kind of hard for me to believe at first, but you really can run your practice from anywhere and be just as productive if you set your practice up to take advantage of today’s technology.
So what about the Autopilot course?
Here are the most common questions from lawyers interested in the Autopilot course…
1. What will I learn in the course?
2. How long does it take to go through the course, and how long do I get access to the course?
3. How will I know if the course is a good fit for me and my practice?
4. Why is it called LawFirm Autopilot?
These are all good questions, so let’s address them one at a time…
1. What will I learn in the course?
There are over 60 lessons, templates, PDF downloads that will teach you things such as:
- How to create systems for your practice so that you never have to explain to your staff “how it’s supposed to be done.” Instead, it just gets done and done right every time.
- How to automate the process of creating your most important documents. Do it up to 500% faster, with virtually ZERO errors.
- How to find any important document (or a crucial bit of information) in an instant, from anywhere, anytime—even while you’re on a plane flying at 30,000 feet.
- How to keep your data secure from 95% of the hacking attempts that take down most law firms.
- How to automatically attract a predictable stream of great clients, who trust you before they even speak to you in person.
- The little-known secret that lets you recruit elite staff members: secretaries, paralegals, associates.
- What you need to know before you commit to buying “practice management software,” (which most tech consultants won’t tell you).
- Which document management systems are optimal for solo & small firm lawyers.
- How to find top-notch, trustworthy tech consultants (and how to avoid the many clueless and opportunistic ones)
- How to leverage the power of VAs (i.e. “rent” expert assistance in the most convenient and affordable way possible).
- How to finally tame your email inbox so that it’s completely empty at the end of every day.
- PLUS, other powerful ways of simplifying and streamlining your law practice so you can get more done more easily, with less effort and less stress.
Three More Questions
2. How long does it take to go through the course, and how long to I get access to the course?
Most people get through the course in 4 weeks or less. Some folks blitz through in a week. Others prefer to take their time, and revisit key lessons or maybe they get interrupted by a busy patch at work.
The beauty of this course is there is no rigid timeframe for completing it. You have LIFETIME ACCESS to all of the materials.
And, as I create new lessons (which I do from time to time) those lessons will be added to your course materials at no extra charge.
3. How will I know if the AutoPilot course is a good fit for me and my practice?
The course will help any kind of lawyer with any kind of practice, assuming they use email, smartphones, computers and the Internet as part of their work.
I’ve had lawyers in foreign countries take the course (e.g. England, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Brazil, Mexico etc.). The course will teach anyone how to leverage technology to make your life exponentially easier, which is a universal goal for pretty much everyone these days.
So I’m extremely confident that you’ll find the course very helpful to your practice, but…
The best way for you to discover this is to sign up and check it out yourself. Which you can do risk-free for 30 days because…
If (for any reason) during the first 30 days you decide that the Autopilot course is not for you then let me know and I’ll refund all of the money you paid.
Why am I willing to make this guarantee? Simple, because 99% of lawyers who take the course get massive benefits.
And they say things like this:
“I can honestly say that I’m years ahead of where I would be if had not done this…” —Keith Magness
“I’ve been working through the Law Firm Autopilot course as part of my weekend ritual. I absolutely love it!” —Erin Pedrami
My practice has grown exponentially because of Ernie.”—Stephanie Quigley
“I’m an experienced lawyer, so I was concerned that this would just be more of the same things that I have learned in years of practice. That wasn’t the case…The Autopilot course made me much more confident about starting my own solo practice.”—Robert Nunn
“I recommend this Ernie’s programs to anyone who wants to work smarter…while watching everyone else run around in circles.”—Catherine Fairchild
And now, let’s turn to the last question…
4. Why is the course called “Autopilot”?
Well, because it will show you how to systematize, automate, and delegate to a mind-boggling degree.
And when your practice evolves to the point where you’re fully leveraging those things it will sometimes it will feel like it’s running on autopilot.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready to start learning to practice smarter, click the button below.
- Short Orientation Video
- A Quick Survey of Your Practice, followed by…
- The Vital Keys to a Successful Law Practice
- Avoiding Common Mistakes & Misjudgments
- Cultivating a “Success Mindset”
- Crafting The Ideal Vision For Your Law Firm
- Defining Your Ideal Practice
- Download: Vision Brainstorming Workbook
- How to Complete the Vision Workbook
- Setting Your Strategic Goals
- Using Systems Effectively to Achive Your Goals
- Creating & Documenting Your Law Firm’s Systems
- How to Find Great Tech & Marketing Consultants (5 Keys)
- Ernie’s List of Top Recommended Consultants
- Marketing Fundamentals You Must Know
- How to Avoid Expensive, Ineffective Marketing
- How to Build Trust With Prospective Clients Effectively, and Tastefully
- How to Identify Your Most Ideal Clients
- How to Cost-Effectively Attract Those Ideal Clients
- How to Leverage the Power of Referral Marketing
- Getting More Referrals Through Social Medial
- How to Create a Paperless Practice
- How to Use Cloud Document Storage
- How to Become an Email Efficient Wizard
- How to Collaborate Virtually With Your Team (easily & securely)
- How to Make Your Law Firm Data as Secure as Possible
- How to Automatically Back Up Your Digital Data
- How to Choose the Best Practice Management Software
- How to Automate Key Parts of Your Law Practice
- How to Harness the Power of Text Automation
- How to Automate Your Document Assembly
- How to Automate Financial Data Gathering
- How to Automate Your Client Bill Processing
- How to Automate Your Scheduling (phone calls & meetings)
- How to Automate Automobile Mileage Tracking
- How to Delegate Effectively
- Understanding the 5 Levels of Delegation
- How to Outsource Basic Tasks
- How to Outsource More Complex Tasks
- Outsourcing Receptionists Services
- Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services
- Outsourcing Word Processing
- Outsourcing Legal Work (the “holy grail” of outsourcing)
- Download: The Strategic Success Blueprint
- Short Guide: 4 Key Components To a Successful Law Firm
- Download Vision Brainstorming Workbook
- Short Guide: Blueprint for Radical Productivity
- Download: An Ideal Week Planner for Lawyers
- Short Guide: Top Concerns About Starting New Firm
- Checklist: Starting New Firm
- Checklist: Law Firm Systems
- Systems Process Mapping & Record Keeping
- Download: Workflow Process Mapping (Worksheet)
- Download: A Schematic for Creating Automation
- Short Guide: A File Naming System for Small Firms
- Short Guide: Document Management Systems
- Short Guide: The Top 5 Qualities for Tech Consultants
- Short Guide: Going Paperless
- Short Guide: Cloud Storage & Services
- Model Engagement Letter: Includes provisions for a Paperless Practice & using Cloud Storage
- Short Guide: Law Firm Backup Systems
- Model Template: Federal Court Pleading
- Short Guide: The 5 Levels of Delegation
- Download: The Ideal Delegation Process (Worksheet)
- Download: Example of Outsourced Legal Research
- Short Guide: The 9 Keys to Trust-Building for Lawyers
- Short Guide: Fast-Action Referral Marketing Tactics